JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I stopped yesterday @ LL Guns (Battle Ground, WA) and was able to pick-up a Ruger Mark III for a decent price.

While they do not have a lot of stock, I didn't see any of the gouging that I've seen at other dealers.

I stopped yesterday @ LL Guns (Battle Ground, WA) and was able to pick-up a Ruger Mark III for a decent price.

While they do not have a lot of stock, I didn't see any of the gouging that I've seen at other dealers.

I hate to be THAT guy, but a .22lr pistol is not going to be effected by the scare-induced demand we have seen on so many popular guns.

And its not really price GOUGING, its an increase in price, because of a drastic increase in demand, with no increase in supply. basic economics. So don't hate your local gun store for charging $1,500 for a standard AR-15, they are doing so because they don't expect to have their normal supply from their dealers for quite a while.

FYI -- none of their prices on any of their guns was jacked up...I was just adding a 22 to my collection. But, like I said, their inventory is fairly low.

I expect gun businesses to raise their prices to current marketing. $1500.00 for a new AR from a gun shop isn't unreasonable. After all, their in the business to make money. However, price gouging is different. $2500.000 for the same AR that sold a month ago for $1000.00 is price gouging.

One good thing about this current frenzy, I know what people and businesses I WONT be buying from in the future.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top