Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kudos to a local dealer who isn't screwing with pricing -- LL Guns

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by techiej, Dec 28, 2012.

1. techiej

techiej vancouver, wa Active Member

I stopped yesterday @ LL Guns (Battle Ground, WA) and was able to pick-up a Ruger Mark III for a decent price.

While they do not have a lot of stock, I didn't see any of the gouging that I've seen at other dealers.

2. da3bous

da3bous Portland, OR Member

I heard NW armory had a scar 16s in stock....asking 5K+ I believe.....thats about 2600 over the going rate before all this madness

3. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

It is sad, even Ammo is the same way...

4. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Just bookmarked this page. My son lives in Battle Ground and I'll check LL next time I visit him.

5. Bellehood

Bellehood Bellevue, WA Member

I hate to be THAT guy, but a .22lr pistol is not going to be effected by the scare-induced demand we have seen on so many popular guns.

And its not really price GOUGING, its an increase in price, because of a drastic increase in demand, with no increase in supply. basic economics. So don't hate your local gun store for charging $1,500 for a standard AR-15, they are doing so because they don't expect to have their normal supply from their dealers for quite a while.

6. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

L&L is a nice shop in an old bank - probably the most secure gun shop I've seen in a long time. Must be nice to have a walk in vault for overnight storage.

7. techiej

techiej vancouver, wa Active Member

FYI -- none of their prices on any of their guns was jacked up...I was just adding a 22 to my collection. But, like I said, their inventory is fairly low.

8. 22many

22many PNW Well-Known Member

I expect gun businesses to raise their prices to current marketing. $1500.00 for a new AR from a gun shop isn't unreasonable. After all, their in the business to make money. However, price gouging is different. $2500.000 for the same AR that sold a month ago for $1000.00 is price gouging.

One good thing about this current frenzy, I know what people and businesses I WONT be buying from in the future.