JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A friend of mine has asked me to sell this 5th wheel for her, her husband recently passed away. They were retired and fully outfitted this very clean 5th wheel. The bought 5 new tires, new battery, pots & pans, used it twice and he passed. Here are the details.

1999 Komfort, 26', power slide out, walk around queen, full bath/shower, outdoor shower, awning, 5 new tires, new RV battery, dual propane tanks, central heat and AC, ceiling fan, light spacious floor plan, sound system, lots of interior and exterior storage, roof rack and ladder, comfortable couch/hide-a-bed, lots of windows, great window coverings. It will be sold ready to roll, with kitchen utensils and quality bedding. No leaks, no problems, everything works, clear title, tags through 9/14.

It's located in a secure storage lot in Eugene Or. I will only meet perspective buyers after we have visited on the phone. I have a link to 48 nice photos of just about everything you'd want to see on the RV. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Email me at [email protected]. Asking $7900, thanks for your interest.

100_1370_zpsd9aa5e5a.jpg 100_1372_zps18fa6d6f.jpg 100_1380_zps6644247d.jpg 100_1381_zps3532ead6.jpg 100_1382_zpsa671332f.jpg 100_1383_zpse4d4f0e4.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top