JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is that as far as you got on your new year resolution?
?????

Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF by Ben L

Good luck in your search. Covid forced me to build a gym in my garage. My motivation is if I don't workout I am just throwing that investment away.

should have read the whole thread lol it's past my bed time.

Start a PM with me with what you are looking for and I most likely can set you up with a good fit for you.

New year resolution = lose weight. Spent five minutes looking for trainer, gave up.

If what you are looking to do is loose weight then you might be better off looking for a nutritionist.

Gyms are great for building/toning muscle and most people think you loose a lot of weight in one but about 85% of weight loss is diet (I don't like the word diet but I'm meaning your daily caloric intake).

You can run on a treadmill for an hour or just not eat 400 calories. Obviously what kinds of food you are eating will make a difference.

I've seen people loose 100+ lbs by following a food program and never even adding walking into their lives.

If anyone is looking for someone's help I can send a recommendation to a lady I used to work with and last I heard was doing all online training and food management.

Just shoot me a PM and I'll send you her info.

If what you are looking to do is loose weight then you might be better off looking for a nutritionist.

Gyms are great for building/toning muscle and most people think you loose a lot of weight in one but about 85% of weight loss is diet (I don't like the word diet but I'm meaning your daily caloric intake).

You can run on a treadmill for an hour or just not eat 400 calories. Obviously what kinds of food you are eating will make a difference.

I've seen people loose 100+ lbs by following a food program and never even adding walking into their lives.

To add on to that.

3000 calories = 1 pound

Removing 3000 calories from your diet and burning 3000 calories via movement per week should put you into a deficit that is manageable.
Quality of food is important. If it comes out of box or package. No bueno.
Most folks jump into programs/diets that are not sustainable.

The added benefit of some exercise is its proven that life longevity is increased.

Last Edited:
If anyone is looking for someone's help I can send a recommendation to a lady I used to work with and last I heard was doing all online training and food management.

Just shoot me a PM and I'll send you her info.

That's what found in my search. And wasn't what I was looking for. Seemed the trainers and nutrionists didn't want to leave the comfort of their homes to do face to face work.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top