JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is that as far as you got on your new year resolution?
?????

Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF by Ben L

Good luck in your search. Covid forced me to build a gym in my garage. My motivation is if I don't workout I am just throwing that investment away.

should have read the whole thread lol it's past my bed time.

Start a PM with me with what you are looking for and I most likely can set you up with a good fit for you.

New year resolution = lose weight. Spent five minutes looking for trainer, gave up.

If what you are looking to do is loose weight then you might be better off looking for a nutritionist.

Gyms are great for building/toning muscle and most people think you loose a lot of weight in one but about 85% of weight loss is diet (I don't like the word diet but I'm meaning your daily caloric intake).

You can run on a treadmill for an hour or just not eat 400 calories. Obviously what kinds of food you are eating will make a difference.

I've seen people loose 100+ lbs by following a food program and never even adding walking into their lives.

If anyone is looking for someone's help I can send a recommendation to a lady I used to work with and last I heard was doing all online training and food management.

Just shoot me a PM and I'll send you her info.

If what you are looking to do is loose weight then you might be better off looking for a nutritionist.

Gyms are great for building/toning muscle and most people think you loose a lot of weight in one but about 85% of weight loss is diet (I don't like the word diet but I'm meaning your daily caloric intake).

You can run on a treadmill for an hour or just not eat 400 calories. Obviously what kinds of food you are eating will make a difference.

I've seen people loose 100+ lbs by following a food program and never even adding walking into their lives.

To add on to that.

3000 calories = 1 pound

Removing 3000 calories from your diet and burning 3000 calories via movement per week should put you into a deficit that is manageable.
Quality of food is important. If it comes out of box or package. No bueno.
Most folks jump into programs/diets that are not sustainable.

The added benefit of some exercise is its proven that life longevity is increased.

Last Edited:
If anyone is looking for someone's help I can send a recommendation to a lady I used to work with and last I heard was doing all online training and food management.

Just shoot me a PM and I'll send you her info.

That's what found in my search. And wasn't what I was looking for. Seemed the trainers and nutrionists didn't want to leave the comfort of their homes to do face to face work.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top