JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a customer asking about this rifle and have heard nothing about it.

<broken link removed>

He is looking for an entry level firearm, in .243, for his soon to be 12 year old son. He wanted to go used but said if I could find any new one that would be good too. He also said it doesn't matter who makes it as long as it is good; he named off the usual suspects-Remy, Winny, Howa, Tikka, Marlin, Savage, etc.

I have a customer asking about this rifle and have heard nothing about it.

<broken link removed>

He is looking for an entry level firearm, in .243, for his soon to be 12 year old son. He wanted to go used but said if I could find any new one that would be good too. He also said it doesn't matter who makes it as long as it is good; he named off the usual suspects-Remy, Winny, Howa, Tikka, Marlin, Savage, etc.

Never heard of it but it looks nice. Adjustable trigger too. The web site shows just .270 and .06. unless I missed something. Is it available in .243?

What's the price range?

Never heard of it but it looks nice. Adjustable trigger too. The web site shows just .270 and .06. unless I missed something. Is it available in .243?

What's the price range?

Yup it's available in 243.

At the top where it shows the rifle in the lower right hand corner there is a set of arrows to scan through the other models.

According to Mossberg the MSRP is 471. I can get one for you for 365.

I looked at the 770 at Bimart for him but he doesn't want a youth model.

Yup they make the vanguard in 243. If Bi-mart is selling them for that price they aren't making but a few dollars on them.

Bi-mart probably makes an OK profit on them, but they probably buy a hundred of them at a time. There's no way the average FFL can compete with them on price. That being said, I don't buy guns from Bi-mart. Nothing against Bi-mart, but for the size of investment most firearms represent, I want someone that can provide customer service and help me out if I run into a problem. I'm willing to pay a few dollars more and buy from an FFL I trust and is knowledgable.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top