Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club re-opens.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Ranb, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Ranb

Ranb Belfair, WA Active Member

Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club allowed to reopen, for now » Kitsap Sun
    Yahoooooooooooo! Friggin A! The range will probably re-open this weekend. I will have my 50 BMG there with a box of ammo for those who want to try it out. Let everyone know we are back. :)

I will be scheduling a silencersmithing class for those that are interested.

Ranb

2. 4Freedom

4Freedom Boise, Idaho Well-Known Member

Awesome.. I may be moving to Sea-Tac area and I may like to join the club if it is within reasonable distance to where I end up.

3. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

4F, it would be about an hour from Sea-Tac. But well worth the drive, We have members who drive 1 1/2 to almost 2 hours to get there.
    Even if you don't join you are always welcome. But I must warn you. We expect you to have fun....

4. 4Freedom

4Freedom Boise, Idaho Well-Known Member

It sounds like it would be exciting.. IF I am in Bellingham or Sea-Tac I would certainly love to go check out and shoot at the club if non-members can shoot. I may end up in Sea-Tac, Olympia or Bellingham.

As far as fun, I never have not had fun sending ammo downrange..:D Generally, it is the one of the more exciting things for me to do. I spend lot of time sitting in front of a computer screen, so going out shooting is an enjoyable outing for me. I am sure the scenery around the peninsula is very nice.

5. TCOV

TCOV OLYMPIC PENINSULA Active Member

Shooting 50BMG probably won't help the club stay open and 4Freedom it is a long ways from Bellingham.

6. Ranb

Ranb Belfair, WA Active Member

I will leave the choice of calibers up to the club. I also have a shooting box I can install to curb some of the 50 BMG noise. I think my 16" 308 is louder than my 50 bmg enclosed in the shooting box.

Ranb