JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
what? no spotted owl could be shot for timber but its o.k. to shoot bald eagles for green energy? what an ***hole! what will they do next? im tired of the clowns,and there stupid ideas........ what do you think?:bsflag:

As I read it this has nothing to do with shooting eagles but keeping wind turbine companies from being prosecuted for the death of an eagle by one of their wind turbines (technically an accident).

By the way I am NO FAN of wind energy as its being developed.

let me correct myself,harming them will be o.k. via rotor blades,but not o.k. to fall timber due to dislodging a couple spotted owls,dont buy it...

His admin is in bed with many of these green energy companies so of course they get a pass, they helped elect him. Too many voters drank the cool aid since he is in charge these companies can pretty much do what they want because holder only enforces the laws he is directed to.

Brutus out

This just proves that liberals only care about what they yell about at the moment. So later they can feel good that they tried.

<broken link removed>

They only care about their own greed and control. It is that simple.
When the country goes bankrupt, they will devour themselves.

They only care about their own greed and control. It is that simple.
When the country goes bankrupt, they will devour themselves.

By that logic they could prevent their self cannibalization through culling the herd - issue some permits to hunt those with lib leaning bumper stickers on their cars and both reduce the need for them to feed on one another and raise funds to extend the inevitable economic crash. Issue enough permits and a course correction might be possible.

This just proves that liberals only care about what they yell about at the moment. So later they can feel good that they tried.

<broken link removed>
It's not only Eagles, it's all kinds of other birds and bats that are being killed. Silence from the environmentalists and libtards.
They don't call wind mills Cuisanarts in the sky for nothing.

Cuisinarts in the sky? Now that there is pretty funny........and just because your not supposed to shoot spotted owls, sea gulls, liberals, salmon, etc., doesnt mean nobody doesnt do it. In fact the most important lesson I learned before the age of 17 was that caliber is everything. Especially with salmon.

Sure shows the outright hyprocracy in environmental laws.
Its fine if it destroys entire economy's but interfere with a leftist agenda and its slice and dice time for the Eagles.

There's plenty of Bald Eagles, thankfully.
Over on the coast of Oregon they are causing the potential extinction of some sea birds now.. I forget what ones. They nest/lay on those big rocks or inselbergs right offshore.. the Bald Eagle flies by once and they all abandon their nests and don't come back. The circle of life has teeth.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top