JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where does this story come from...?
The Article states that it was in Indiana where this happened...Yet Maine and Portland are named.... and says at the end :
"Van Buren is on the Canadian border 320 miles from Portland"

That said no matter where you live , the setting of booby traps is iffy at best and chances are illegal to boot.
Andy
Edit to add:
Yes I know that there is a Portland in Maine....

I thought we all learned when a farmer set up a 12 gauge booby trap and successfully killed a burglar that had been plaguing him way back in the 60's.

The burglar had the last laugh when the farmer was arrested, found guilty of murder and spent the rest his years in prison.

At least he died knowing it worked!

giphy.gif

Where does this story come from...?
The Article states that it was in Indiana where this happened...Yet Maine and Portland are named.... and says at the end :
"Van Buren is on the Canadian border 320 miles from Portland"

That said no matter where you live , the setting of booby traps is iffy at best and chances are illegal to boot.
Andy
Edit to add:
Yes I know that there is a Portland in Maine....

Someone choked, Van Buren, Maine (which is on the border and 320 mi from Portland, Maine) not Van Buren Indiana, .
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/12/01/ronald-cyr-booby-trap-death/

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads