JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
That's pretty awesome for this kid, and You would have to stuff that thing

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/24/boy-hunter-bags-rare-albino-deer/17822133/

image.jpg

I don't know if I'd want to bag something as unique (IMO) as that..
I probably would have let it walk by.

But I do support the kid and the biodoc had a point, why save a genetic mutation that does the animal no good in nature.

I usually think that too, However, someone will shoot it.

But as much as I would love to have it mounted and stuffed I don't know if I would pull that trigger.
For a kid that would be pretty special though.
Like getting a big horn sheep, african anything

Actually we should join them, befriend them and invitr them to te woods for a weekend of spiritual healing and togetherness.
Not out fault if they get lost and are never seen again :oops:

Liberals seem to cherish nature or become pro-life when it suits them.
And ONLY when something takes place noteworthy do they actually capitalize on it. They never seek it out on their own. Same thing happened a few years ago in Bend when F & W rounded up all the geese at Drake Park, killed them and gave the meat away. The libs had a 'candlelight vigil' for the geese on the bridge.

And ONLY when something takes place noteworthy do they actually capitalize on it. They never seek it out on their own. Same thing happened a few years ago in Bend when F & W rounded up all the geese at Drake Park, killed them and gave the meat away. The libs had a 'candlelight vigil' for the geese on the bridge.

And how many candles did it take to cook them?:D

True albino are rare. There are several populations of "white deer" ( non albino) in New York and Wisconsin.

Not exactly on the rarity or sacred level with the great white buffalo so I'm not sure why the big stink from the whiners....oh that's right they are ignorant and don't realize this isn't the only one in existence

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top