JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Kevin Starrett will be next week's guest at the Washington County Public Affairs Forum, Monday, Feb 18th. The speaking starts at noon, but you can order lunch/brunch starting at 11:30. This is at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Hillsboro, right off the 26 at 185th.

This is the same forum where Ceasefire Oregon gave a presentation last week. Their event was given weeks of notice and even had write ups in the Oregonian. So far, it's been mostly crickets from the media on Mr. Starrett's appearance, along with 1 week's notice from the organizers.

There were about 30 people total there for the Ceasefire speech, I think we can flood the place for this one! One caveat; only dues paying members of the Washington County Public Affairs Forum are allowed to ask questions during the Q&A session. Perhaps Mr. Starrett can try to bypass this rule and take as many questions has people have?

Kevin Starrett, Washington County Public Affairs Forum - Oregon Firearms Federation

Don't have to be a "Fan" but I don't know too many other people that are actively working everyday to make the voices heard of the citizen gun owner.

I am not what you would consider a typical activist, but I do realize that if we do not speak up with a collective voice, we have no one to blame when they pass legislation that directly effects us.

Anyone that owns a gun, or may someday want to own a gun, needs to pay attention to what is happening.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top