JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I have only gotten into firearms mid last year and have never been to a gun show before. I want to go to one before they become a thing of the past and enjoy seaside. Unfortunately the weather isn't too great and it's a 2 hour drive for me (and girlfriend). Does anyone have any information on this gun show or has gone to it in the past? Id hate to drive 4 hours total just to look around for 30 minutes and leave empty handed.

I have only gotten into firearms mid last year and have never been to a gun show before. I want to go to one before they become a thing of the past and enjoy seaside. Unfortunately the weather isn't too great and it's a 2 hour drive for me (and girlfriend). Does anyone have any information on this gun show or has gone to it in the past? Id hate to drive 4 hours total just to look around for 30 minutes and leave empty handed.

If you combine the 30-45 minutes at the show with a stop a Bell Buoy for lunch it's not too bad of a trip.

-E-

I haven't been to this PARTICULAR gun show, but I've been to others sponsored by the same org last year. Turnout varies but is always busier on Saturday than Sunday.

The ones I've been to have a fair amount of guns and associated toys for sale, and you can almost always find ammo there too (even when not in stores). Prices vary too, and a lot of vendors can be negotiated with, I've found.

I suffered a series of debilitating heart attacks when I saw someone was selling 200 round packs of 5.56 for 300 dollars and someone was actually buying it

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top