JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
Our first Rimfire Challenge match of 2021 will be Feb 13th. Registration link: https://practiscore.com/drrc-22-rimfire-challenge-feb-13/register

4 stages of pistol, 4 stages of rifle $5 per gun for members, $7.50 per gun for non members. Lunch included with registration (assuming COVID restrictions are relaxed) Prizes awarded for Overall Champion, Top Lady, Top Senior and Top Noob (1st or 2nd time shooting with us) plus a raffle at the end.

Anything chambered in .22lr is fair game. Please have at least 3 magazines (5 or 6 is better). No tube fed rifles please. It's okay to share equipment and loaners are available.

The rest of the 2021 schedule is May 8, July 31 and Oct 9.

Got signed up. Came to the one last October's and this will be my second. Really excited to come shoot with you guys. First comp was awesome. Highly encourage anyone debating to go ahead and compete. Great group of people and a lot of fun.

Can I come watch? I'll pay for a seat if that's the entry.

I no longer own any .22s, but do miss 'em sometimes. :s0034: Never competitively shot, 'cept air-rifles.

Would like to scope out (pun intended) the event if I may.

Frank in Hillsboro

You would certainly be at a disadvantage with a bolt gun but nothing says you can't bring it and shoot it. There are semi-autos available to borrow if you want to be competitive.

Sorry all - the weather guessers were right. With temps not going above 30* it doesn't seem prudent to have people on the roads. Match is cancelled. We shoot again May 8th.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top