JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For those of you who've never been, this is a do-not-miss event.

Of course, I'm stuck in Eugene final exam **** and I'm going to miss it this year....

I bought 8 of those kershaw outkast d2 steel bolos last year, I brought three with my to cambodia, I gotta tell you this country knows bolo's and when that young boy asked me to use the one I had holstered to my hip, he was quite impressed about how easily the coconut husk flew off of that sucker, I ended up giving him mine and selling the other two while on my trip to Angkor Wat. I'm gonna go back to the sale and get some more, you all should get one too. You can feel like rambo whacking down your weeds.
Oh yeah those Ken Onion cutlery knives are pretty boss also.

I stopped by at 10 am to beat the lunch rush. What was I thinking. Ive never been to this, but was sure excited to pick up some great deals. There was no where to park and the line was a 1/4 mile long. Im not stretching the truth on the line. I would imagine Sat/Sun will be even worse?
Did anyone make it there today and wait out the long lines?
Do they run out of inventory throughout the weekend?

Im still considering Saturday morning, hopefully someone can shed some light on the timeframe versus whats available.

I go every year. Last year I waited three hours before they opened outside in the dark and cold. I also bought about $400 in shuns. The lines in my opinion get smaller on the weekends, because all the die hards go on Friday. They bring out new stuff through out the weekend. So every day they might have something new. Even on Sunday they still have tons of knives. Great deals on everything, if you like knives. I drove by today around noon, and the line was past the gate, been there and done that. usually a half hour wait. They count how many people are inside and wait for people to leave before they let more in. I will just go sometime Saturday. They have price ranges from a couple dollars to hundreds of dollars for collectors items. Plus they have lifetime sharpening for free, so I usually bring in my kitchen knives and have them sharpened annually. Good place to do Christmas shopping. Good luck.

Will probably go Saturday afternoon. I want to pick up some Shun knives for my son and his fiance for Christmas. Maybe see if there's anything I can't live with out. I dropped over $400 at the Summer sale, but the stuff I bought retailed at close to $1200. Picked up a ZT Tanto and a ZT Ranger for less than half price and some stainless damascus Shun kitchen knives. The ZT Tanto is my daily carry knife now. The Shun kitchen knives are AWESOME!

Yeah... Grizzly_A and I went there around 12:30 -- never been to one before so we thought the line would only be big in the morning so people could grab the best blades...

YEAH... WRONG!!! Nowhere to park, line 1/4 mile long... it was freezing cold out and we were just on a lunchbreak, so waiting for 3 hours was out of the question. So we just left and had lunch.

Must have been a lot of people skipping work, unemployed, or retired ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top