JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else going to the Kershaw Warehouse Sale this weekend?
What will you be looking for?

I'll mostly be picking up gifts for others, hoping to fill a wish list for my out of state cousin and one knife for me that catches my eye.
Should be fun!

I'm debating on going tomorrow morning. Depends on whether it's raining or not, i guess.

I don't really *need* anything, though I'd love to get my hands on a Zero Tolerance knife at some point. I've never seen them in the 3 years that I've been to that sale though. Not sure if they just don't make an appearance at the sale, or if they just get snatched up that quickly.

If they have them, they go really quick. I've only seen them once.

I could be wrong, but I think they have an employee, friends and family sale on Thursday night before the public sale and any ZT's they have go quick there too. Again, I could be wrong.

If they have them, they go really quick. I've only seen them once.

I could be wrong, but I think they have an employee, friends and family sale on Thursday night before the public sale and any ZT's they have go quick there too. Again, I could be wrong.

I asked a Kershaw employee today and he confirmed they do have a Thursday night preview sale for employees, friends and family.
He also said they had no Zero Tolerance knives this year and likely won't moving forward :(. The reason being the knives are so labor intensive and use such costly materials if they do have a blem it's in their best interest to simply rework the knife to make it blem-free and sell it at full price.

They had a bunch of auto knives this year that seemed to move quick.

They advertised the sale would open at 9am, but they actually opened their doors at 8am; they were already setup, ready to go and the line was long so they decided to start letting people in early :).

As always was a great time. Thanks Kershaw!!

got lucky to see a couple get in line at the corner of herman and teton(end of the line) at 8:30, was going back to our shop and saw the same couple going to their car. at 11;45...point is their in and out was 3hr 15 min....just fyi. that was friday morning.
as always expect long lines at peak time!
lots of folks, lots of full bags!

remember that vets, military and leo/fire can enter from the north.

I got there about 5:45 AM Saturday. Dang it was cold. I was about number 50 or so in the line and got in when they opened the doors. I wasn't looking for anything and ended up spending $350 on kitchen cutlery.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top