JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DAMN there is a lot of hatred and dislike for In-n-out here in the northwest. Both on this forum and in the comments of that Oregonian article. It's almost like a lot of people here have never had a decent hamburger. Like seriously one person claimed that In-n-out burgers were worse than Mcdonald's. It sure seems to me that those who are complaining have either A) never actually had an In-n-Out meal, B) Hate In-n-Out purely because it is owned by a Californian family, or C) Dont actually have tastebuds in their mouths.

But as for me and mine. We are stoked that an In-n-Out will be within driving distance soon. :s0137:

Glad to see In & Out coming but not looking forward to all the traffic issues.

Visit Keizer station multiple times daily. Luckily know a back way in & out......;)

Fast Food = In-N-Out
Fast Food with a twist = Good Times
A different take on a burger = Killer Burger
A quick "Fill up"? = 5 guys
A laid back meal that screams quality? = Nancy Jo's
On the beach? = Highway 101 burger. Bring cash.

Dude. NOBODY likes Dutch Bros coffee. If it wasn't for the over-ambitious baristas in low cut tops and the Rebels we wouldn't even be talking.

Lol. Good laughs on these ones.

Burger assessment is pretty spot on. I'll have to try the one every one here is talking about.

I'm not from OR originally so DB was a treat when we came up to the coast on vacations. Reno finally has one or two now. However it was always a very different coffee drink than anything I've ever had and I really learned to like that flavor.

Now that I've lived here for a while, I rarely go there. Too long of waits in the drive throughs.

DAMN there is a lot of hatred and dislike for In-n-out here in the northwest. Both on this forum and in the comments of that Oregonian article. It's almost like a lot of people here have never had a decent hamburger. Like seriously one person claimed that In-n-out burgers were worse than Mcdonald's. It sure seems to me that those who are complaining have either A) never actually had an In-n-Out meal, B) Hate In-n-Out purely because it is owned by a Californian family, or C) Dont actually have tastebuds in their mouths.

But as for me and mine. We are stoked that an In-n-Out will be within driving distance soon. :s0137:
I'm super excited. I really learned to enjoy their burgers. Reno had very little to enjoy. Especially after the little nugget changed owners and the Awful Awful burger changed, look it up if your unaware, hands down was the best burger I've eaten. In and out came to Reno when I was a teenager, before we would make special trips to Roseville, to get one as it wasn't that bad of a drive. This location is one step in the right direction to the metro area. For now it gives us a good reason to go south.

So I go to 5 Guys for a burger and fries.
Get back to the job and the burger is OK but the fries are grossly over-salted.
So much so that I have to call the manager.

He said that corporate instructs heavy salting of their fries.
He also said that the theory is that the heavy salt/Cajun seasoning stimulates appetite.

So if you go to 5 Guys ask for unsalted fries and then add your own salt.

So I go to 5 Guys for a burger and fries.
Get back to the job and the burger is OK but the fries are grossly over-salted.
So much so that I have to call the manager.

He said that corporate instructs heavy salting of their fries.
He also said that the theory is that the heavy salt/Cajun seasoning stimulates appetite.

So if you go to 5 Guys ask for unsalted fries and then add your own salt.
I put salt on my salt lick. So I got that going on.

"Burgers" I look at hamburgers like the true, all American, food they are. Hamburgers to a hamburger lover are like baseball to a baseball game lover. Or golf, to a golf tournament lover. Or sex?.....To real games/tournament/sex lovers, some is better than others, but it's all pretty good.

My wife works for the city of Keizer. She said In n out burger just paid for there building permit and water service. She also scored gift cards from them. I grew up in California eating it. I prefer the Habit Grill myself, has anyone else had it here? It's primarily in Cali but have one in Tacoma from what I hear. Keizer station will be a nightmare once it opens.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top