JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife works for the city of Keizer. She said In n out burger just paid for there building permit and water service. She also scored gift cards from them. I grew up in California eating it. I prefer the Habit Grill myself, has anyone else had it here? It's primarily in Cali but have one in Tacoma from what I hear. Keizer station will be a nightmare once it opens.
Keizer station is really poorly laid out to begin with. Like most stuff here. But yea, its gonna be packed.

I'm going to have to make a road trip out to Kaiser and try a Nancy Jo's burger.

Another burger joint I like is Big Burger in Molalla (on the corner of highways 211 and 213). It is like going back in time to the 60s and 70's where my folks would take us kids to a burger place calls Pats in Puyallup. The food at Big Burger is good and tastes like what I remember as a kid with real strawberries in the shakes and soft ice cream for the cones and banana splits.

I can't wait until this opens! I grew up on In N Out, then Army life moved to the east coast and away from it. Now that I'm out and back on the west coast, I've been craving In N Out again. But like hell I'm living in that craphole of a state called California just for a burger lol

81355F29-D26E-4C57-B270-7A7FA4E0580F.jpeg

Antelope burger
Pepper jack cheese
Applewood smoked bacon
Walla Walla Sweet onion

Wait a min...

This is about burgers?o_O

I thought it was about something very different:oops::p

BTW, homemade burgers are the best - maybe not as cheap but at least you know how it was cooked and what it was made out of:rolleyes:;)

I got burned out on IN-N-Out Burgers in Tuscon! Don't get me wrong, they are great for a cheap burger and real french fries, but DAMN, the place is always packed to the gills with Elderly folks ( Because it's cheap and the burgers are small) and it takes 20 min or more to get through the line to place your order and then another 20 min wait for your food!

Nancy Jo's is the Schiznit down here in Salem, and the Fry Sauce is epic, Right @Kruel J
Speaking of which, me thinks we need a NWFA burgers and bullchit session some time soon!:D:cool::D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top