JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sonic? Crap. They barely make ok slushies. Burgers? Nope.
McDonalds? Crap, and two hours later you will too. Good fries though.
BK? Avoid at all costs. Nothing on the menu is worth ingesting.
Burgerville? Meh. Overpriced and the sides suck.
Carl's Jr? OK for fast food. The Western BBQ Bacon isn't terrible.
Jack N the Box? Come on..more calories than drinking lard and barely more tastey.
Red Robin? The steak fries with ranch are worth the trip. The burgers make me laugh.
Applebees? LOL. A joke. I swear they inject extra calories just because.
Shari's? They actually offer a burger. Who knew?
IHoP/B? Leave now or forever hold your peace. The temporary name change didn't help. At all.
Wow burger? Wow what? Forgettable. The fancy-azz bun doesn't make it taste better.

Sonic? Crap. They barely make ok slushies. Burgers? Nope.
McDonalds? Crap, and two hours later you will too. Good fries though.
BK? Avoid at all costs. Nothing on the menu is worth ingesting.
Burgerville? Meh. Overpriced and the sides suck.
Carl's Jr? OK for fast food. The Western BBQ Bacon isn't terrible.
Jack N the Box? Come on..more calories than drinking lard and barely more tastey.
Red Robin? The steak fries with ranch are worth the trip. The burgers make me laugh.
Applebees? LOL. A joke. I swear they inject extra calories just because.
Shari's? They actually offer a burger. Who knew?
IHoP/B? Leave now or forever hold your peace. The temporary name change didn't help. At all.
Wow burger? Wow what? Forgettable. The fancy-azz bun doesn't make it taste better.
:s0114:

DQ and nancys it is!!

I like DQ's burgers, but I wouldn't consider them quality. I feel like the way they pour on the cheese helps a lot, and makes them what a fast food burger should be. I still like Sonic burgers better, but what really makes them great is the classic drive in experience and their dessert and drink menu. Burgerville makes good food, but I would probably be happier with a burger from a small diner at that cost.

All this thread is really worth now is that NancyJo's is a must stop for burger fans and KruelJ doesn't like burgers at all.

used to work at DQ as a cook when i was 15. i dig their burgers especially since i know how everything is prepared at the keizer location. have to ask for fry sauce tho. fry sauce is always worth it.

theres a place near my work that is called golden grill that (re)makes bobs burgers. i miss bobs. that was the spot when i was a young kid.

I like DQ's burgers, but I wouldn't consider them quality. I feel like the way they pour on the cheese helps a lot, and makes them what a fast food burger should be. I still like Sonic burgers better, but what really makes them great is the classic drive in experience and their dessert and drink menu. Burgerville makes good food, but I would probably be happier with a burger from a small diner at that cost.

All this thread is really worth now is that NancyJo's is a must stop for burger fans and KruelJ doesn't like burgers at all.

"Pour on the cheese"? On a burger? Jeezus!

used to work at DQ as a cook when i was 15. i dig their burgers especially since i know how everything is prepared at the keizer location. have to ask for fry sauce tho. fry sauce is always worth it.

theres a place near my work that is called golden grill that (re)makes bobs burgers. i miss bobs. that was the spot when i was a young kid.

DQ has good ice cream for sure. The burgers? I thought we were friends?

You like Dutch Bros coffee? I really want to like you but saying that is just insane.

:D

Dude. NOBODY likes Dutch Bros coffee. If it wasn't for the over-ambitious baristas in low cut tops and the Rebels we wouldn't even be talking.

I wonder if they have a similar hiring practice to Dutch Bros, I always enjoy stopping by there. Good coffee too!
:D
dutch brothers hires robots and programs each and every one of them to be the same. good looking robots nonetheless.

i swear every time i go there i literally have the exact same conversation, same questions, same answers to a T. its crazy. literally...robots.

dutch brothers hires robots and programs each and every one of them to be the same. good looking robots nonetheless.

i swear every time i go there i literally have the exact same conversation, same questions, same answers to a T. its crazy. literally...robots.

Dude. NOBODY likes Dutch Bros coffee. If it wasn't for the over-ambitious baristas in low cut tops and the Rebels we wouldn't even be talking.
if i have to, im all about the iced kicker extra shot at d bros. if i want good coffee, i make it at home with my espresso machine. if i want really good coffee i let her make it. wife used to be a starbucks barista while she was in nursing school...and while im not a fan of starbucks coffee or the company, i do think she makes good coffee for us at home!

if i have to, im all about the iced kicker extra shot at d bros. if i want good coffee, i make it at home with my espresso machine. if i want really good coffee i let her make it. wife used to be a starbucks barista while she was in nursing school...and while im not a fan of starbucks coffee or the company, i do think she makes good coffee for us at home!

I like the caramel Frappe. Sue me, or call me names. :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads