JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm. Conservative Democrat? They no longer exist. They went the way of the Dodo after Reagan. There are only progressive/liberal Democrats and really, really, really progressive/liberal Democrats.

I think that it would be hard to be elected as a conservative Democrat these days because their own party wouldn't support them. I've known several conservative Democrats but I fear the previous poster is correct with his DoDo analogy.

You don't bleed pro abortion gun grabbing, love the unions right or wrong blue and, you don't get the power of the big machine behind you.

Brutus Out

I think that it would be hard to be elected as a conservative Democrat these days because their own party wouldn't support them. I've known several conservative Democrats but I fear the previous poster is correct with his DoDo analogy.

You don't bleed pro abortion gun grabbing, love the unions right or wrong blue and, you don't get the power of the big machine behind you.

Brutus Out

They are all leaving. They are beat & know it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top