JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are a few opportunities like this going on around the country. Yet how many people still refuse to work because one party pays them to refuse to work? As angry as this makes me it also scares me. Sooner or later if this "free money" is cut off? Many who have never held a job in their life will riot. They know nothing of how to take care of themselves.

But its the evil Walmart that is offering the wage.....

I recently had someone tell me that he was milking his work related injury and SSI because he was making as much sitting on his butt as working. Then tried telling me he was earning $25/hr.
Maybe i dont understand SSI payments but i dont think they pay full working wages.

If i didnt hate driving a full size truck and trailer so much this might be worth looking into.
The crashing of the supply chain and everything involved with it is going to force more of these companies into offering higher wages. Further deepening the inflation spiral.

I hope every MF'r sitting on his butt loses any free money and starves, eventually giving up the ghost.

Last Edited:
But its the evil Walmart that is offering the wage.....

I recently had someone tell me that he was milking his work related injury and SSI because he was making as much sitting on his butt as working. Then tried telling me he was earning $25/hr.
Maybe i dont understand SSI payments but i dont think they pay full working wages.

If i didnt hate driving a full size truck and trailer so much this might be worth looking into.
The crashing of the supply chain and everything involved with it is going to force more of these companies into offering higher wages. Further deepening the inflation spiral.

I hope every MF'r sitting on his butt loses any free money and starves, eventually giving up the ghost.
I have to "guess" he is exaggerating a little on that amount and or including all the "other freebies" he is getting. For those willing to work the system they can do amazingly well. This is of course being done to condition people to give up all freedom and let the Gov take care of them. We with a brain know how this ends up of course. That is the part that's kind of scary. Sooner or later there is a crash and those who spent a long time being handed free stuff will not do so well when it comes to an end. Many of them will become dangerous.

Most all of my friends who either own or operate a small business, all complain about the challenges of finding someone who understands work is a verb and not a noun.
Driving truck requires work and is a job where performance is easily measured.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top