JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good for Pike County - sounds like they could use the jobs.

I hate to say this, but I doubt N.Y. State cares very much. There's around 7.5M private sector jobs in N.Y. State. How many Kahr jobs are moving? Maybe a couple hundred?

(Not trying to be negative about this - I applaud their move out of N.Y.)

Good for Pike County - sounds like they could use the jobs.

I hate to say this, but I doubt N.Y. State cares very much. There's around 7.5M private sector jobs in N.Y. State. How many Kahr jobs are moving? Maybe a couple hundred?

(Not trying to be negative about this - I applaud their move out of N.Y.)

You are probably true, but regardless, I'm glad companies are moving out of the anti-freedom states. I hope they are able to take most of their employees, too.

More like about 12 jobs at their NY HQ. BUT, they're moving and going to expand operations adding a potential 100 jobs. Ever-changing regulations, along with New York's top-of-the-heap property taxes and energy costs seem to have made it a no-brainer.

If you dig deep enough, you'll also learn that The Freedom Group no longer exists (as of February 11, 2013).
It is now Remington Outdoor Company, Inc.
I gotta little chuckle out of their address - 870 Remington drive. ;)
Here's The Linky. Scroll down to the bottom, and under "Investor Information" click on Director Changes.
It's a PDF.

Dean

If you dig deep enough, you'll also learn that The Freedom Group no longer exists (as of February 11, 2013).
It is now Remington Outdoor Company, Inc.
I gotta little chuckle out of their address - 870 Remington drive. ;)
Here's The Linky. Scroll down to the bottom, and under "Investor Information" click on Director Changes.
It's a PDF.

Dean

Certainly seems suspicious that an old representative for the former Soros owned company
was put in control of Remington.
Sorry to have hurt your feelings, mebbe pretending that remington is not owned
by geo will make ya feel better, didn't work for me tho.

Certainly seems suspicious that an old representative for the former Soros owned company

Ahhh.....Prove it.....you still have offered 0 evidence and like I said in my post, NRA and everyone else says your wrong. Isn't now and never was.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

TPM

The Blaze

Field and Stream

Oh Wait....Look I found one!!

<broken link removed> Look at that, there it says in black and white that George Soros owns it and back that up with NOTHING, no link, no other story, no proof. Wow could they actually be peddling Horse manure? On the Internet? Never, everything you read on the internet has to be true!

WTF garnered that reponse?!
All I said was the Freedom Group no longer exists and offered proof of it, since it was mentioned in the link that was posted preceeding mine.

Dean

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads