JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After the way this went there was just no way for it to end any other way. They did something that was so over the top stupid that is should be painful and it was. Maybe someone else tempted to do something this dumb will stop and think first. Sadly every time some gun owner pulls some stunt like this the big media will run wall to wall, 24/7 with it as an excuse to pass more laws. Of course places like Chi town daily has people murdered in the street by scum and the media pretends this does not exist. When scum are caught there the media either ignore it or champion them being let back out of jail. My state has a law maker trying to pass a law to make killing in a drive by less of a crime. I guess because legal gun owners don't do that, only scum do that. So we need to let the scum off when they do it. 🤬 Last thing we need is gun owners who feed the narrative.

After the way this went there was just no way for it to end any other way. They did something that was so over the top stupid that is should be painful and it was. Maybe someone else tempted to do something this dumb will stop and think first. Sadly every time some gun owner pulls some stunt like this the big media will run wall to wall, 24/7 with it as an excuse to pass more laws. Of course places like Chi town daily has people murdered in the street by scum and the media pretends this does not exist. When scum are caught there the media either ignore it or champion them being let back out of jail. My state has a law maker trying to pass a law to make killing in a drive by less of a crime. I guess because legal gun owners don't do that, only scum do that. So we need to let the scum off when they do it. 🤬 Last thing we need is gun owners who feed the narrative.
law abiding gun owners seem to be unable to keep themselves from committing racially motivated murders in the middle of public roads.

ROTFLMAO! Really? Happening every day in Chi town huh? If you are going to try to Troll you really need to learn how to do it first.
If you need to justify one murder by comparing it to another your arguments were probably weak to begin with. Jury put away three evil men. It was the right thing to do. Evil men got put where they belong.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top