JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I bought my son a Savage Rascal, and low and behold like the week after, Boyd's gunstocks came out with a laminate stock for it, which looks amazing. I wanted to get one for my son as a surprise in his favorite color, but I noticed the stock on his Rascal had an integrated trigger guard built into the polymer stock. No separate trigger guard piece or screw to transfer to the new stock. So I called up Savage Arms parts department asking if there was any way to buy these 2 parts. Brief hold, and he comes back and asks for my name and shipping address. No charge for the parts or shipping. I'm floored. I've been so used to gun manufacturers and distributors taking advantage of everyone panicking by gouging and raising prices, that it caught me off guard. They earned a loyal customer today. :)

I've had multiple similar experiences with Ruger as well. Henry sent me a replacement stock because my wife's original had a dent in it. Those kind of businesses treat their customers right. That's how you earn repeat customers.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top