JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We should be ironic and show her putting a BHP in her purse while walking out the door... maybe put "that" white van with ski masked guys holding rags on the other side of the door... should make sense to anyone who has lived in Portland for a while... the horrible truth.

OK CUPID IS A HOOK UP SITE MUCH LIKE PLENTY OF FISH . EXCEPT THEY CHARGE YOU TO BE ON THERE LOL BEEN THERE DONE THAT LOL BUT at least when you pay to go on the site you get better choices .LOL NOOO NOT REALLY HEHEE you just pay to meet fat or stupid women.lol OR BOTH

Last Edited:
Why oh why does this surprise you? this is ''the new oregon''. your just being ''prepped'' for the ''other adds''. call, email, complain to the bus company. Don't let them off so easy. Start an email campaign to get that kind of "propaganda'' off the buses .

Last Edited:
I don't quite understand how "dtf" (had to look it up myself) has to do with that pic.

Furthermore, i do not understand how that pic has anything to do with "okc"

Tell me it makes sense, please?

Edit:
Also, how does "dtf" or any hookup site reflect the values of a metropolitan area in these united?? States?

Says alot about the demographic of such a place.

Last Edited:
Why can't we have advertisements of a family held at knife point?

Or a burglar breaking into a house with some nice text over it that says "I don't want to be afraid."

Or a photo of Tiananmen square and some text that says "never in this country".

I just saw a bus around 82nd Ave, Portland with a full-length ad on the left side of it.
The bus was going about 40mph the other way so I couldn't eyeball all of its artistic glory but here goes.. it was an OkCupid (a dating service/website) ad with "DTF" in huge letters, and a huge picture of a feminine hand dropping what looked like a Browning Hi-Power in a trashcan or toilet (not sure which but pretty sure it was one of the two).
I mean, come on.. WTF your DTF and dissing my second amendment right and with such a fine firearm to boot.
I'm trying to find a pic of the huge logo/graphic but I found thisy here.
Ten foot tall brainwashing taxpayer funded buncha bull is what I say. And I am sickened by it.

OkCupid's cheeky new ad campaign by edgy artist Maurizio Cattelan asks: "Are you DTF?"

Please call your congressman. thanks

Edit to add: just found the part of the graphic that was on the side of that city bus that offended me the most..

View attachment 425365
Ah you got triggered. Poor guy... ignore and move on. Put your energy and focus into what you can control.

Jokes on them! A few years ago I met a lovely lady on OKC. We went out, had a great date, and dessert was on the menu. Upon arriving at her house I stopped(before setting foot on her property) and told her that I needed to tell her something at the same time as I moved her hand from my arm to the butt of my carry piece. Asked if she'd prefer I locked it in my car and that if it bothered her in any way I'd accept a handshake and go on home.

She made me waffles and we talked guns all that next morning.

Suck it, OKC, "we" are people too!
One thing to clarify; What "carry piece" were you grabbing the butt of?

Is this the ad? 61A61E35-85DE-48B8-BB09-9D1610DDA7C9.jpeg

OK CUPID IS A HOOK UP SITE MUCH LIKE PLENTY OF FISH . EXCEPT THEY CHARGE YOU TO BE ON THERE LOL BEEN THERE DONE THAT LOL BUT at least when you pay to go on the site you get better choices .LOL NOOO NOT REALLY HEHEE you just pay to meet fat or stupid women.lol OR BOTH
They pair you with your best fit... lol

Some questions from an "out-of-the-loop" old guy:
1- Just which gender is it, that uses the square toilets?
2- At what point does a dating site become a free virtual brothel?
3- Are we sure someone didn't have their gun accidentally fall out of their back pocket and it is just retrieving it?
4- why is there no water in the toilet?
5- In these days of the "Me To Movement", why would they even consider that ad?
6- Why aren't the vaghats and other woman's groups up in ... uhhh ... arms?

Some questions from an "out-of-the-loop" old guy:
1- Just which gender is it, that uses the square toilets?
2- At what point does a dating site become a free virtual brothel?
3- Are we sure someone didn't have their gun accidentally fall out of their back pocket and it is just retrieving it?
4- why is there no water in the toilet?
5- In these days of the "Me To Movement", why would they even consider that ad?
6- Why aren't the vaghats and other woman's groups up in ... uhhh ... arms?
X2 on number 5. I was thinking the same thing.
You'd think with all the toxic masculinity and threat from straight men the left wants women to believe they are constantly under they would show a purse instead of a toilet.
More leftist schizophrenia.
women are in such danger all the time, they should disarm....

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews