JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I only noticed Laura Prepon (hottie), who else from That 70's Show was in it?

Laura Prepon is currently also starring in the award winning Netflix series, ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. She did a fully nude shower scene in the series, that got a lot of people talking. I wonder how many guys would like to take a shower with Laura?

7c4d93f3be704ca4a18800098.jpg

The actress who plays Elliot's daughter in HERO, Krysten Ritter, was featured in one season of BREAKING BAD on AMC.

22735770_4.jpg

She is also currently in two Netflix series jointly developed with Marvel Comics, where she plays Jessica Jones, the fallen former superhero Jewel.

The first one focuses on her, and is known as A.K.A. JESSICA JONES, showing her as she deteriorates and falls into alcoholism and depression:

Marvel-TV-Netflix-AKA-Jessica-Jones-Synopsis.jpg

marvel.jpg

She is also in the upcoming Netflix - Marvel series: THE DEFENDERS, which is due out this coming August 18th.

In it, she teams up with 3 other Marvel Superheroes: Power Man, Daredevil, and the Iron Fist to defend New York City from crime.

The-Defenders-Team-Luke-Cage-Daredevil-Jessica-Jones-Iron-Fist.jpg

Last Edited:
I only noticed Laura Prepon (hottie), who else from That 70's Show was in it?

Laura Prepon is NOT in The Ranch. Unfortunately.

BTW, I've seen all 30 many times. That 70's Show was my favorite and the Ranch is a lively new spin on many of the cast.

For those who don't know, Sam lives, at least part time, in PDX.

Shops over the NW section - my wife got a photo of him a few years back.

A bit NSFW he is featured in DayByDayCartoon currently - they are having a funding drive so all the stops are pulled out.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top