JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you are a Sam Elliott fan, you really need to try to catch his new movie. It is a small, independent production, and it has been a long time since I have seen him featured in a starring role in a film. it was a joint production between Houston King Productions and Northern Lights Films.

You have never seen a Sam Elliot film before, where he is such a dominant character, that the plot all evolves around. He really gets the opportunity to show off his great acting talent, like never before in this film. That wonderful deep, raspy voice of his gets quite a workout. The film is so emotionally touching, that it will really tug hard at your heart strings. At age 72, Elliot is better than ever at acting.

To my knowledge, the film is only playing in small, arthouse type theaters. I saw it at the Broadway Metro theater in downtown Eugene. It is being shown there through this Saturday.

Check your local theaters, or wait until it comes out on cable, Netflix, etc...

I give the film two big thumbs up!!

thehero-samelliott-hills.jpg

Last Edited:
If you are a Sam Elliott fan, you really need to try to catch his new movie. It is a small, independent production, and it has been a long time since I have seen him featured in a starring role in a film. it was a joint production between Houston King Productions and Northern Lights Films.

You have never seen a Sam Elliot film before, where he is such a dominant character, that the plot all evolves around. He really gets the opportunity to show off his great acting talent, like never before in this film. That wonderful deep, raspy voice of his gets quite a workout. The film is so emotionally touching, that it will really tug hard at your heart strings. At age 72, Elliot is better than ever at acting.

To my knowledge, the film is only playing in small, arthouse type theaters. I saw it at the Broadway Metro theater in downtown Eugene. It is being shown there through this Saturday.

Check your local theaters, or wait until it comes out on cable, Netflix, etc...

I give the film two big thumbs up!!

View attachment 374411
Looking forward to seeing it.
I wouldn't be surprised if he personally wandered into the Broadway Metro. It is not to far from one of his favorite eats when he is in town.

Me and the wife saw it last Saturday at the Salem Cinema on Broadway street.

It was a good flick, but I must warn some of you....

Me and the wife are in our 50's, and we were the youngest people in the screen room. The old lady sitting to my left kept nodding off throughout the film and I could hear her dentures clicking on the roof of her mouth when she was "sleep-breathing", and the entire joint smelled like an assisted living facility... you know the term, "I smell old people".... yeah, I did.

His mom was the girls PE teacher and coach in my high school.
He would drop by every now and then to pick her up for lunch.
I can still remember watching him stride into the school gym and ask the group of girls standing there with that deep voice of his asking where his mom might be.
From across the gym you could see all those young girls blushing and stammering while they stood there in their gym clothes trying real hard not to look self conscience.

My wife and I started watching a netflix series called the ranch on netflix.
It's pretty funny, probably more for the younger generation, but Sam Elliot plays the grumpy old rancher dad of two knuckle head grown kids.

He reminds me exactly of my father n law. Which is why I find it so hilarious.

My wife and I started watching a netflix series called the ranch on netflix.
It's pretty funny, probably more for the younger generation, but Sam Elliot plays the grumpy old rancher dad of two knuckle head grown kids.

He reminds me exactly of my father n law. Which is why I find it so hilarious.

One of our favorites, we almost binge-watch every season release when they come out.... help.... me! LOL!

Years ago in Reno Nevada they had the Reno cattle drive where they had cowboy 's running cow's down the main street in Reno my uncle and his friends did it a few times and one time after it was over my uncle was putting shoes on his horse as part of the show for people to see how they shoe a horse in the old day's and Sam Elliott stood right there and watched him shoe his horse and when he was done Sam stayed and talked to my uncle and his friends for hours and drank some water beer and whatever else my uncle said he is a good guy you would never know he was a big time Holly wood guy just talking to him

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top