JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a dog and pony show for the most part. If a terrorist walked up with a bomb strapped to his chest they would let him through to not look as though they are profiling.
But 70 year old white male with replaced knee? Cavity search.... Twice.

That is the reason I only go where I can drive to.
You and me both have not flown since this sheeet. Took 2.5 days to drive to Alabama once was a nice drive and I was not molested on the way there. o_O

( yes I know Alabama is more then two days drive, but its 2.5 if you team drive )

Nope... just refuse to hand over my privacy n right to keep n bear n bubblegum.

Next time I fly will be on my personally owned Lear.

(so... you know...
never.)

Just let me know if you want to borrow my Lear, its in the shop right now getting muffler bearings fixed and changing the air in the tires. I know the sky hook is going bad so they are fixing that as well, but should be good to go in a few days. To avoid drag make sure you fly with the rotation of the earth and not against it thats how the sky hook broke.;)

It's a dog and pony show for the most part. If a terrorist walked up with a bomb strapped to his chest they would let him through to not look as though they are profiling.
But 70 year old white male with replaced knee? Cavity search.... Twice.

I got searched even pre-911 guess I shouldn't pack my clothes on a gun case .

Stacy, congratulations on your marriage! May you have many happy years together!
My turn in the TSA barrel on Thursday, a week! Only way to get to San Diego and back in the time we have. Going to visit my granddaughter and her new spousal unit. Both Navy! I've flown enough since 9/11 to wear a belt that I can pop off the buckle, wear flip flops, keep my "C"pap machine available and grease my contraband hole. I do get the crotch wanded often but I figure it's too determine if I'm packing ore just glad to see them!
Happy times in Hawaii, Stacy!:eek::D:p:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads