JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"We're Going Right Back At It!"

Vice President Biden, in a new interview with Rolling Stone magazine, says the White House is jumping "right back" into the debate over guns, despite the recent failure to pass background check legislation.

Biden says he got calls from four senators who voted against the legislation expressing some degree of regret.

"I can name you four senators who called me and said, 'Jesus, I guess you were right - maybe we can find some other way of doing this. Can we bring this back up?'" Biden said.

So, here we go again!

all gun orgs. should start an offensive against these lies and give the right prospective like how gun crime did not go down but up with the awb before and how crazies will not obey the law etc.

Joe Biden is a politician, his lips were moving, so you know he was lying.

Yes, they are going to bring this up again, Kelly Ayotte, has caught a whole lot of flak for her no vote. Attack ads, and protests, she may flip, but then she will have a lot of attack ads and protests from pro-gunners. I think she will vote to keep her job and thus vote against the background checks.

Look at the anti's in WA, they had a protest in Olympia a few weeks back all of 8-10 people showed up.

Pro-gun rallies and hundreds show up, the gun owners are fired up to vote right now, we need to keep that momentem through the next two election cycles at a minimum.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top