JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The infrastructure didn't exist then for a million of them (or a similar ratio for a smaller population) to show up on King George's front step the way we can now show up on the White House steps. Nor was there the technology to broadcast any abuses handed out to those peacefully protesting and shame the government for reacting heavy handed.

Gandhi and King effectively demonstrated there is a possibly effective step now that should come before outright war. Bearing arms to oppose tyranny does not HAVE to be outright war and overthrow. It can be protecting yourself and others from violent reprisals against your initially peaceful protests.

I'm not arguing that war is never the answer, just that there's a real big earlier step that these polls tend to leave out. They give the impression that it's either vote to fix things or go to war. If the vote fails, we have steps available before bombing ourselves halfway back to the stone age.

Personally, I really like my hot showers, grocery stores, effective transportation network, and emergency services. A flight to DC is a small price to pay to keep those. If that fails, it was still a small price to pay to try.

King George was fully cognizant of Colonial sentiment, just as our would be masters are, today. I've already submitted their plans

While I don't advocate violence, peaceful protest is a complete waste of time.

The corporate government (just a tool for TPTB) simply does not care what the common stock holder wants. Your input, opinion, or vote are nothing more than illusions.

There are many systems of control such as voting to give the minions the impression that they have a say, that they have some limited power. They simply do not.

If the Global Bankers or Euro families that own this nation want to go to war for instance in Iran, to install their RC central bank, it will make zero difference if a million people here march against it.

"We the People" as a power base died decades ago. You are living inside a Clandestine Empire that completely controls its lemming populace via propaganda.

It is sad to watch, but nonetheless it will not change. More power for the Central Banking Families and the complete eventual removal of any rights, real or imagined, of the individual.

Slaves that falsely believe they are free are the best slaves to own. You have owners and are far from being free.

With a pep talk like that I can hardly wait to get up tomorrow morning! I am going to get up and kick the ever living crap out of my day! :cool:

The simple fact that the slaves will not accept that they are indeed slaves makes it very easy on our owners.

Really, it is not that hard to accept this reality. Acceptance of the FACT that we are owned property gives us the very minor chance of changing things. The delusion of freedom, however, does not.

That in itself is a massive issue, perhaps if they were out there voting we would not be in this pickle in the first place. Keep in mind, very few in this country have children that have learned of war with their own eyes. This war will not be fought across the oceans but in our backyards and I am not sure I want someone covering my back that is willing to fight a war but not willing to fight to prevent one.

Look at WA State and the senators we have. Even if all conservatives/libertarians/patriots voted they would still likely win. The Posterity of the Founders and the founding concepts have been dispossessed, by design

Let's see, if the inevitable situation is to either live under a tyrannical force or stand and fight against it, I'll pick the latter.

The day has not yet come where such action is necessary, but thinking that it NEVER or CAN'T happen here is downright arrogant lunacy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top