JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
hitler_paper.jpg

Whatever D man.

If it were you and me, yes, we'd be filing for bankruptcy as our liability insurance won't cover it and of course $5k is just the start. If you're dealing with government and protected groups (like LE), it's another story.

I'm not sure whether that's OK or not. On the one hand it is not, as it gives, in a way, powerhungry weak excuses for an LEO almost a blank checkbook to cover damages. On the other hand, it does not restrain LE and other agencies from actually doing their job out of fear for civil lawsuit repercussions. I know that many think government is solely there to annoy them, take their posessions and limit their freedoms, but they also do good stuff. It's not black, nor white, there are many shades of grey (yes ladies, more than 50 actually ;)).

I don't believe that bad actors should be able to hide behind any sort of immunity.. no matter who they are

LOL, that's a good one. Because whatever good some cops did somehow justify the officials in the police union protecting this maniac, and his bosses promoting him and putting him back on the street.

Please don't quote me out of context. I was referring to the tasks government performs which many would consider good, not individual actions and cases.

I don't believe that bad actors should be able to hide behind any sort of immunity.. no matter who they are

Agree, I don't think that's good either.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top