JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks, etrain16. It was your post I quoted that all of the sudden put the words in my mouth so I could finally articulate my thoughts. You are exactly right in that we are the only ones who have the ability to contain any of this 5h1t.

You said it well. I'm just happy to know some fine folks on this forum that are like minded. It really makes me feel good to know that folks like that are out there every day. I truly hope that many more will join those ranks as time passes. With BGC's and CC applications on the rise, I think it's safe to say it may already be underway.

I agree I'm not interested in a militarized LEO force. I don't mind them being well armed, but there is a point where they can go too far. They shouldn't have carte blanche to own anything they want. And we need to keep an eye on them and have a say when it does appear to go too far.
Every single community should be able to collectively overpower their police force...not the other way around.

Every single community should be able to collectively overpower their police force...not the other way around.
In my mind, we should be partnered with them for the safety and well being of our respective communities. My
Local police are not only professional in the contact I've had with them, but the ones I know personally are real stand up guys... Ditto for the sheriff's department as well...

In my mind, we should be partnered with them for the safety and well being of our respective communities. My
Local police are not only professional in the contact I've had with them, but the ones I know personally are real stand up guys... Ditto for the sheriff's department as well...
I disagree...it is NOT a partnership. A partnership denotes equal power. They are not our partners, they are our employees. The police are employees of the people and should answer to the people. They should never have the firepower to impose their will on the people.

Last Edited:
Historically (and practically) the police are a "fast" reaction force.... REACTION, as in AFTER THE FACT.

Not to minimalize our LEO's, but for all the fancy gear, the endless hours of training and preparation... they still bat "clean up", then turn in the "score cards" afterwards. :rolleyes:

I disagree...it is NOT a partnership. A partnership denotes equal power. The police are employees of the people and should answer to the people. They should never be able to force their will over the will of the people.
Actually an equal partnership denotes equal power, not all partnerships are equal... But I think you understand the spirit in which it was written... Or perhaps not...

The Judge is one of the Very Few on Fox that does not adhere to the Liberal PC BS. Savage told the truth and Fox dropped him after 2 shows, then there was Beck, he quit after he was told to go soft on Progressiveso_O. The rest, are increasingly Progressive Shills

The police should have access to the same weaponry as the infantry but not until the people do first. And no thanks on giving up some privacy, I'm good there.

Yes close the borders
Yes carry and be proficient with guns

Did you ever hear the tale of the Indian chief who found a rattle snake dying from the cold at the top of a mountain. The snake pleaded with the chief to carry him down the mountain so he could get warm and recover and live. The good hearted chief took pity and took the snake down the mountain. There the snake gave him a deadly bite. The chief asked the rattler how he could do such an evil thing. The rattler replied "you knew I was a rattle snake when you picked me up"! Morale: making your self feel good should not out weigh common sense.

We are being thrust into a time that wanting everything to be sunshine and roses is not going to happen. Just don't stand buy the roses because you don't want to smell the crap across the street. Arming up is the best a person can do, you may be needed for your family. Police may need you. Neighbors the elderly. You going to stand there in the corner and cry or do something to survive. Like the Chief with the snake you have a choice to be blind to the true evil, or open your eyes before its too late.
Just saying.

-close the borders

Related to that thought...
I hear 1000's of leftist mush brains in denial - right B4 their so-called minds explode. squish-BOOM! squish-BOOM! squish-BOOM!

CVvO5EsUsAA6qwA.jpg

I will not give up privacy or freedom for a false sense of security. One of the biggest actions Bush did that helped people justifying pissing on the Constitution was the Patriot Act. "get ready to give up some privacy" Judge, with as much respect as I can muster: F**k Off.

We need to consider long and hard before we decide that we will just piss on the document that protects us. In my opinion no amount of lives saved can justify a clearly unconstitutional act. I generally consider myself conservative but ironically, I have seen more infringements on constitutional rights projected by conservatives.

Please, think long and hard before advocating for the Government to have more power to infringe than they already do. They will most certainly NEVER give it back.

Eagle

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads