JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow!!!! That needs to be the rebuttal on all the networks to odumbos national address tomorrow evening... Americans need to understand the double standard being imposed in this country...

And why is our government endorsing one religion over another???? In this case Islam and Muslims.... Where the heck is the separation of church and state??? Thrown out the window too??? Time to get back to our Judeao Christian roots... Those who are offended there's the door... BYE!!!!

It's time for a change in power, congress needs to feel all the pressure that can't be brought to bear to remove BHO from office... Time is running short...

It was one of her epic rants and terrificly timed. I usually like most of her stuff but it pissed me off recently when she all but accused the pastor whose wife was killed recently... on her show she was throwing out all this was he really working out, having an affair, etc., etc. then within a few days they had the scum and I didn't hear a retraction from her veiled allegations on him.

tonight she nailed it though... the more the left trumpets "climate change" as the biggest threat to more they set themselves up to lose the WH in 2016.

Brutus Out

I agree with the part of defending yourself and family, but I do not agree with turning law enforcement into a military force. They hold ZERO allegiance to the people. In fact, they often see it as them against the people. Making them into an army is asking for tyranny.

No argument from me. She absolutely gets it.

I see that some are concerned about local LEO being equipped for this fight. Keep in mind that they are our sons and daughters, dads and moms, friends and neighbors. I have more faith in their allegiance to the community than those being directed from inside the Beltway or 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Jeanine is spot on that local LEO and our citizenry will be the first responders. We owe them at minimum the equipment needed to put down these threats quickly and as safely for them as possible.

Sadly, I fear America is headed towards an Israel model, way of life... for sure if we don't take the fight to them and stamp out their presence here with impunity.

Time for a major course change in 2016... 8 years of liberal politics is the cause of both our domestic and international problems.

sadly Oegonians in here are too worried about being politically correct to defend them selves against the democrats or go on the political attack...I have tried to rally you guys screaming molon labe to no avail
this woman and I agree its time to fight back...you people ready to go after the demos yet or has this woman got more stones than you gun owners...I think maybe

Funny, her comments have received more likes on her Facebook page than the NYT's editorial suggesting guns be confiscated. I wonder if the tide is really turning our direction? :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I agree with the part of defending yourself and family, but I do not agree with turning law enforcement into a military force. They hold ZERO allegiance to the people. In fact, they often see it as them against the people. Making them into an army is asking for tyranny.

I agree I'm not interested in a militarized LEO force. I don't mind them being well armed, but there is a point where they can go too far. They shouldn't have carte blanche to own anything they want. And we need to keep an eye on them and have a say when it does appear to go too far.

Could you only dream of this country under her reign of power?!
President Pirro
Vp judge napolitano

My xmas wish list

Wrong on weaponizing police, armed populace are the first line of defense against terrorism, crime etc. Laws need to be changed to give freedom back to the people. Allow loaded rifles in vehicles, handguns on your person, some states don't allow either. Ex. Charles Whittman, police and armed civilians working together to eliminate the threat.
Wrong on more invasion of our privacy, was abused before, will be again.

Everything else, she was right in target.

I agree I'm not interested in a militarized LEO force. I don't mind them being well armed, but there is a point where they can go too far. They shouldn't have carte blanche to own anything they want. And we need to keep an eye on them and have a say when it does appear to go too far.

No police force will ever be able to protect you unless they are already on site, prepared, and already in position. That's as unrealistic a scenario as Obama's assertion that disarming the public will somehow make us safer from terrorists and criminls.

Take a look at San Bernardino: The police were already nearby conducting a drill for this very scenario. They were ready, prepared, and nearby, which they won't be 99% of the time. Even with all of this going for them the cowardly scum were still able to kill 14 and wound over 20 before fleeing the scene.

The ONLY way some of those deaths and injuries could have been prevented is if the victims had been armed. In fact, had it been known that attackers would face deadly force they would have picked a different target. Instead they got a gun free zone likely filled with liberal sheep. Easy-peasy. They would have gotten away and moved on to other targets if the nearby police drill hadn't been running.

The police can't protect you. Only you can protect you and the people you love. Each and every one of us whose eyes are open needs to become a sheep dog for the herds of sheep that surround us. If you don't already have it get your CHL NOW and carry it everywhere you go. Don't put you and your family at risk by entering gun free zones. Always keep your radar up and hone your situational awareness skills.

God bless the police officers that ran into that hellish situation last week not knowing if they would be alive to see their loved ones again. God bless those who will take the actions necessary to protect those they love.

Last Edited:
No police force will ever be able to protect you unless they are already on site, prepared, and already in position. That's as unrealistic a scenario as Obama's assertion that disarming the public will somehow make us safer from terrorists and criminls.

Take a look at San Bernardino: The police were already nearby conducting a drill for this very scenario. They were ready, prepared, and nearby, which they won't be 99% of the time. Even with all of this going for them the cowardly scum were still able to kill 14 and wound over 20 before fleeing the scene.

The ONLY way some of those deaths and injuries could have been prevented is if the victims had been armed. In fact, had it been known that attackers would face deadly force they would have picked a different target. Instead they got a gun free zone likely filled with liberal sheep. Easy-peasy. They would have gotten away and moved on to other targets if the nearby police drill hadn't been running.

The police can't protect you. Only you can protect you and the people you love. Each and every one of us whose eyes are open needs to become a sheep dog for the herds of sheep that surround us. If you don't already have it get you CCL NOW and carry it everywhere you go. Don't put you and your family at risk by entering gun free zones. Always keep your radar up and hone your situational awareness skills.

God bless the police officers that ran into that hellish situation last week not knowing if they would be alive to see their loved ones again. God bless those who will take the actions necessary to protect those they love.

I absolutely agree. Citizens are ultimately responsible for their own safety. The police have their place, and I'm thankful for them, but I'm under no illusion that should the ISIS shiznit hit the fan, I'm on my own, likely until the whole thing is over. But that goes for burglaries, robberies, etc. Everyone needs to be aware that they need to expect nothing from the police in the middle of an event, if they do happen to get there to save you in time, that's just a bonus.

I absolutely agree. Citizens are ultimately responsible for their own safety. The police have their place, and I'm thankful for them, but I'm under no illusion that should the ISIS shiznit hit the fan, I'm on my own, likely until the whole thing is over. But that goes for burglaries, robberies, etc. Everyone needs to be aware that they need to expect nothing from the police in the middle of an event, if they do happen to get there to save you in time, that's just a bonus.

Thanks, etrain16. It was your post I quoted that all of the sudden put the words in my mouth so I could finally articulate my thoughts. You are exactly right in that we are the only ones who have the ability to contain any of this 5h1t.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top