JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Not a spectacular deal but haven't seen these available for months and I couldn't find anyone else with these when I got the notification from UPA. Snatch em up while they're available. I don't know how they came up with inventory.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Not a spectacular deal but haven't seen these available for months and I couldn't find anyone else with these when I got the notification from UPA. Snatch em up while they're available. I don't know how they came up with inventory.
They dont even have an 80% frames in stock

They dont even have an 80% frames in stock
I've seen some 80% mup-1's pop up here and there. Saw a few on GB a couple days ago but the jigs have been gone. I've seen a couple used ones pop up but you're rolling the dice with a used one. A few mup-1's should be sufficient to scratch any p320 varient itches as you move them from set up to set up. I hope that JSD kicks their mup-247 back off again.

Is this just the jig, or is the actual MUP-1 included too?

Is this just the jig, or is the actual MUP-1 included too?
Direct quote from the link, if you happen to click on it:

"...
*** NEW ATF FINAL RULE 2021R-05F REGULATION ***

Due to recently changed ATF regulations, We cannot legally ship our Sig P320 80% Jig & Sig P320 MUP -1 Insert on the same order. The Sig P320 Jig & Sig P320 Mup-1 Insert must be purchased on our website as two separate orders so we can stay in compliance with the new regulations. You cannot order an 80% Lower and jig-related product on the same order. Thanks..."

Therefore I would guess, no. The Mup-1 is NOT included...

Direct quote from the link, if you happen to click on it:

"...
*** NEW ATF FINAL RULE 2021R-05F REGULATION ***

Due to recently changed ATF regulations, We cannot legally ship our Sig P320 80% Jig & Sig P320 MUP -1 Insert on the same order. The Sig P320 Jig & Sig P320 Mup-1 Insert must be purchased on our website as two separate orders so we can stay in compliance with the new regulations. You cannot order an 80% Lower and jig-related product on the same order. Thanks..."

Therefore I would guess, no. The Mup-1 is NOT included...
Thank you for the reply, my main question really was just to know if the MUP-1 is still even available anywhere. Otherwise no point purchasing a frame, or jig.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top