JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Not a spectacular deal but haven't seen these available for months and I couldn't find anyone else with these when I got the notification from UPA. Snatch em up while they're available. I don't know how they came up with inventory.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Not a spectacular deal but haven't seen these available for months and I couldn't find anyone else with these when I got the notification from UPA. Snatch em up while they're available. I don't know how they came up with inventory.
They dont even have an 80% frames in stock

They dont even have an 80% frames in stock
I've seen some 80% mup-1's pop up here and there. Saw a few on GB a couple days ago but the jigs have been gone. I've seen a couple used ones pop up but you're rolling the dice with a used one. A few mup-1's should be sufficient to scratch any p320 varient itches as you move them from set up to set up. I hope that JSD kicks their mup-247 back off again.

Is this just the jig, or is the actual MUP-1 included too?

Is this just the jig, or is the actual MUP-1 included too?
Direct quote from the link, if you happen to click on it:

"...
*** NEW ATF FINAL RULE 2021R-05F REGULATION ***

Due to recently changed ATF regulations, We cannot legally ship our Sig P320 80% Jig & Sig P320 MUP -1 Insert on the same order. The Sig P320 Jig & Sig P320 Mup-1 Insert must be purchased on our website as two separate orders so we can stay in compliance with the new regulations. You cannot order an 80% Lower and jig-related product on the same order. Thanks..."

Therefore I would guess, no. The Mup-1 is NOT included...

Direct quote from the link, if you happen to click on it:

"...
*** NEW ATF FINAL RULE 2021R-05F REGULATION ***

Due to recently changed ATF regulations, We cannot legally ship our Sig P320 80% Jig & Sig P320 MUP -1 Insert on the same order. The Sig P320 Jig & Sig P320 Mup-1 Insert must be purchased on our website as two separate orders so we can stay in compliance with the new regulations. You cannot order an 80% Lower and jig-related product on the same order. Thanks..."

Therefore I would guess, no. The Mup-1 is NOT included...
Thank you for the reply, my main question really was just to know if the MUP-1 is still even available anywhere. Otherwise no point purchasing a frame, or jig.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top