JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Flux Raider - Sig P320

I see these going for nearly double the price pretty often, actually caught them finally restocked today.

Tempted to get one myself, but held back so far just because of the looming ATF ban... we'll see how long I last :s0094:

1681453032706.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I just picked up the strike industries setup and it is awesome. The flux was just too hard to get for the last couple years. Great post, these aren't easy to find.

I just picked up the strike industries setup and it is awesome. The flux was just too hard to get for the last couple years. Great post, these aren't easy to find.

The mounting system looks fragile, not to mention it basically fell apart in testing. Looks like terrible fit and finish. Its blatantly obvious strike industries did not test this product whatsoever. Hard pass.

The mounting system looks fragile, not to mention it basically fell apart in testing. Looks like terrible fit and finish. Its blatantly obvious strike industries did not test this product whatsoever. Hard pass.
Well strike industries isnt known for putting out quality…..

The only decent option I've seen for PDWs is the TP9(at $2k+ :s0170:) with only ONE suppressor option, and the long ago reviewed by nutnfancy "endo tactical" brace adapter. With a brace and law tactical type folder. I've yet to try it as I'm a poo boy and monies are going elsewhere to being squared away.

45C9E913-F837-4F3E-9A97-5558AD67E0FD.png

The only decent option I've seen for PDWs is the TP9(at $2k+ :s0170:) with only ONE suppressor option, and the long ago reviewed by nutnfancy "endo tactical" brace adapter. With a brace and law tactical type folder. I've yet to try it as I'm a poo boy and monies are going elsewhere to being squared away.

View attachment 1404406
FYI endo tactical adapters are only $35. You use a standard buffer tube with them. If you want a folding adapter the $13-$15 UTG folding adapter works fine. USW blows everything else away by a mile. Perfect size, aluminum built, simple, really well desgned, holds non moving red dot. I don't know how one could improve on the USW.

$35 endo plus $14 UTG folding adapter:

Flux original which I also like but doesn't hold a candle to USW

Recover tactical, not my favorite:

USW. Well made, designed, executed, a joy to use and package is tiny. Holsterable or easy sling mount or fits in jacket or fleece inside pocket

Last Edited:
FYI endo tactical adapters are only $35. You use a standard buffer tube with them. If you want a folding adapter the $13-$15 UTG folding adapter works fine. USW blows everything else away by a mile. Perfect size, aluminum built, simple, really well desgned, holds non moving red dot. I don't know how one could improve on the USW.

$35 endo plus $14 UTG folding adapter:

Flux original which I also like but doesn't hold a candle to USW

Recover tactical, not my favorite:

USW. Well made, designed, executed, a joy to use and package is tiny. Holsterable or easy sling mount or fits in jacket or fleece inside pocket

That looks cool for sure, but I'd rather not do the whole SBR route. after gun, mags, sbr, tax stamps, suppressor, and the usw I'm in it over 2k without ammo! I'd probably do it if I was single and had the extra cash as I think it's a very usable niche gun! I'll probably do the endo route first

That looks cool for sure, but I'd rather not do the whole SBR route. after gun, mags, sbr, tax stamps, suppressor, and the usw I'm in it over 2k without ammo! I'd probably do it if I was single and had the extra cash as I think it's a very usable niche gun! I'll probably do the endo route first

IMO cost is impacted based on whether you had the pistol and some sort of brace on it prior to 1-31-23 (if you didn't already have the gun then yea I agree it would be spendy and one might look at a dedicated PCC instead unless you really wanted that small size).

If you did have the gun and any brace prior to 1-31-23, you can get a free tax stamp via the amnesty SBR registration. Going that route the total costs without suppressor or red dot (I have a post in great deals for a pretty good $26 red dot) would be:

1. endo: $35 + AR tube + castle nut + new brace if needed ($40 for the one shown in pic above) or a new stock + shipping.

2. USW: $355 + shipping

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews