JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been hearing about the conspiracies, the testimonies, the investigations and all the other shinola since I was a kid. Not only do I no longer have any interest (which is probably their{TPTB} desired outcome but I don't give a cr@p. Everyone else, feel free to carry the torch for me.
Now I need to tell some miscreants to get off my lawn...

Nothing earth shattering will be revealed. Trump is still keeping some of the docs private. Those will be the ones with the good stuff.

It's damn annoying. The American public has a right to know.

Hmm "national security" guessing docs detail CIA or FBI involvement and/or incompetence. Can't make the gubmint look bad. Remember during this time Bush #1 was a CIA man. He may have been involved somehow. Embarrassment to a living POTUS and another black eye on national intel gathering agencies. Yeah that will happen...

GHW Bush is afraid they'll finally reveal some Zapruder type footage (filmed from the grassy knoll of course) showing his "arm draped around the lower back" of some shapely gal snuggling up close for a photo op.

I find it interesting that as soon a few documents were released the talking heads in the news started simultaneously squawking about the FACT that there was only one shooter. Absolutely no question about it everything else is debunked because there was only one shooter. Period. I mean if you try you can almost envision the CIA telling the 'reporters' what they want them to say. Almost, cause I mean they wouldn't do that.

And also amusing that no one talks about LBJ much, but here comes a nice Hollywood mindscrew job to shape Americas opinions........just in time.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top