JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think we will see any thing big, lots of little tidbits of info, but nothing earth shattering, redacted for your viewing pleasure!:mad: even it they do drop some big "facts" it wouldn't be any thing to answer the big questions!

They'll finally be able to prove that when Paddock was 10 years old, he received a 22 for a birthday present from his bank robber father...,
.... and promptly went to Dallas and used it to shoot JFK! :rolleyes:

I think that all they will really find is that the people that this has hidden their involvement are all dead! Anyone spying for us at that time would probably be in there 80's or 90's "if "they were still around. DR

I think that all they will really find is that the people that this has hidden their involvement are all dead! Anyone spying for us at that time would probably be in there 80's or 90's "if "they were still around. DR

The "Shaddow" is definitely in it for the long haul; the people at the "drive through window" only care about election and news cycles...

It all comes down to this photo of a young Bill Clinton talking to JFK about the White House intern program.
upload_2017-10-21_17-38-20-jpeg.jpg

JFK was so impressed with the future President's suggestions that he invited young Bill to the white house to meet Marilyn Monroe. Unfortunately for JFK, Hillary was right behind him just out of photo and overheard. Turns out she was the unidentified person on the grassy knoll...

So some delayed to April 2018 for national security reasons? Seriously, if you are so incompetent to not destroy or lose them by now why do you need another 6 months to do it?

What 50 year old info is a security risk now and not 6 months from now?

Last Edited:
Right:mad:
Seriously, what could be so damaging to national security today that it has to wait another 6 months, or did the plumbing get so backed up with evidence that they have to call in a contractor, vet the contractor and crew, strip surch them every work day, tap all there phones and plant hidden camera's, just to make sure they don't sneak out a stinky and go public with it!:mad::mad::mad: Whisky Tango Foxtrot!
I wanna know Right Now!

It all comes down to this photo of a young Bill Clinton talking to JFK about the White House intern program.
View attachment 400577

JFK was so impressed with the future President's suggestions that he invited young Bill to the white house to meet Marilyn Monroe. Unfortunately for JFK, Hillary was right behind him just out of photo and overheard. Turns out she was the unidentified person on the grassy knoll...

She must have been grazing on the grass.... ;)

And we never heard from @Oregonhunter5 again... Meanwhile in Idaho a man reportedly committed suicide by shooting himself multiple times with several different pistols.
So sad really, an fine upstanding member of the comunity, shot him self 31 times in the back of the head with an AR equipped with a bumpfire stock while excersizing on his treadmill:eek::eek::eek:
Meanwhile, authorities are looking for his missing hard drive!

So sad really, an fine upstanding member of the comunity, shot him self 31 times in the back of the head with an AR equipped with a bumpfire stock while excersizing on his treadmill:eek::eek::eek:
Meanwhile, authorities are looking for his missing hard drive!
Damn you! My hard drive is intact. Ask my wife.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top