JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Japanese training bayonet and scabbard modeled after the Type 30 combat bayonet. Unknown year of manufacture but definitely an early war model before they switched to the late-war "last ditch" bayonets. Scabbard has a few dents but fits the blade perfectly. The wood and metal on the handle are dark with age but there are no cracks are gouges and a number "7" is visible on the left hand side of the handle. From my understanding, all Japanese bayonets were serialized but were not meant to match the rifles. I cannot for the life of me fit this onto my standard Type 99 so I assume this can only fit on a training rifle. The blade has no arsenal markings and is bright and shiny but dull, which is normal for training bayonets, but has some pretty noticeable pitting at two points on the left hand side, as well as a bit of surface rust along the duller edge. Asking $40 or willing to trade for ammo in the following calibers if you have it: 7.62x39, 7.62x38r Nagant, 7.62x25 Tokarev, 7.62x54r, 7.7 Japanese, or .303 British. Thanks for looking and please feel free to ask any questions.
20220527_113119.jpg 20220527_113133.jpg 20220527_113229.jpg 20220527_113158.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews