JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've only been in Idaho a couple of weeks but I'm happy as hell to be here and out of the domain of King Inslee. I also went to my first Idaho gun show on Saturday, how refreshing. I hadn't been to any in Washington so I can't really compare but it was still enjoyable to just take in the freedom.

I've only been in Idaho a couple of weeks but I'm happy as hell to be here and out of the domain of King Inslee. I also went to my first Idaho gun show on Saturday, how refreshing. I hadn't been to any in Washington so I can't really compare but it was still enjoyable to just take in the freedom.
Congratulations! I believe that make-believe line between the states would make a lot of difference. Especially in your own mind. Hang a MOON to inslee at the state line! :s0114:

Interestingly, we were on road trip recently to eastern Oregon. In LaGrand we spoke to two people at the motel that were moving out of northern Idaho because of extreme cold and snow in winter and heat in summer. They were tired of it, and said it had changed drastically in the last few years.

Good luck to you sir.:)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads