JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Session is over, but the battle continues. Politicians are starting to come out with more and more town-halls.

Here's what I've got in my area:
Sen. Riley -
Constituent Coffee
Please join your neighbors and me for a discussion about issues that matter to our community. I will be at Prime Time next Saturday, July 25th from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM at their location on Pacific Avenue (4450 Pacific Avenue, Forest Grove, OR 97113). I look forward seeing you there!

Rep. Greenlick and Sen. Hayward (share this one with the anti-vaccination people please) -
"I have two town halls scheduled with Senator Elizabeth Steiner-Hayward. The first will be on Aug. 10 at 7pm in the Good Samaritan Medical Center Auditorium at 1040 NW. 22nd Ave. The second will be on Aug. 11 at 7pm at the Leedy Grange on the NW. corner of NW. Cornell and Saltzman Rd."

I was really looking forward to going to this one and calling her on what happened last time (I'm sure they want to talk as much about it now as they did last time), but unfortunately will be out of town that day. Last town hall, before the session started, possible gun-control bills were starting to be discussed. Sen. Hayward cut it short, rather forcefully, and move the discussion to something else as nothing had been proposed yet. Then she (and Greenlick) were only to happy to quickly vote YES on SB941.

So please, spread the information, add to the list, let friends know to show up. Just because SB941 passed doesn't mean they cannot 'fix' it or continue to feel the heat for passing it based on false information and the desire to "do something" without actually thinking it thru.

Last Edited:
No one else with town halls coming up?

Someone went to Riley's coffee this morning. Seems Penny Okomoto of CeaseFire felt compelled to show up :)
We need to keep the pressure on!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads