JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For me it has been slow for a while. Pages load 99 percent and then hang for ten seconds. I suspect that it is the new animated logos of the advertisers in the top rows. Can't we live without animations?..........................elsullo

I feel the need to bump this up again. The slow loading pages that just hang there unopened for no good reason is making this site a lot of no-fun to visit anymore. And no, it has nothing to do with my computer or connection---it is THIS site only. I used to visit every day; now I just don't know when I might visit if this keeps up.......................elsullo

For me it has been slow for a while. Pages load 99 percent and then hang for ten seconds. I suspect that it is the new animated logos of the advertisers in the top rows. Can't we live without animations?..........................elsullo

not sure yet --my eyes keep looking for -blue tones- black, gray, and red at times will be just fine--
seems a little slow at times--mite be the traffic increase though--(we are getting an enormous ammount of members)
other then that ,it;s starting to settle in

thanks.......steven

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews