JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I usually use the "New Posts" function, where I find that the "last post" column is five digits too narrow so that the post time is cut off. I cannot tell the time or the AM/PM stamp. Can that column simply be widened five digits? Once again, thanks for all of the upgrade work! :s0155:...........................elsullo

I like the way it looks, actually I REALLY like the way it looks. I like the front page format a lot.

I don't like the fact that emails don't put some info in the status updates about what was posted to threads you subscribe to anymore. I really liked that feature and miss it.

I'm glad the search feature got fixed after it got broke right after the update.

You seem to be working out the bugs. The font is harder to read on the threads. At least for me. The feedback score came back. This has been a really great sight. I appreciate all the hard work.:s0155:

I never saw the old site, but compared to other forums it looks great, it is really good to navigate, which is probably why Ill be sticking around (and i like guns)
Looks good.
although when browsing the Classifieds it would be nice to be able to separate the states by region. its not too reasonable for me to head across the state for a gun.

Thanks for putting the 1911 Icon back for the bookmarks. Yes it is the best forum site of this type I have seen.... Gray though.... still not a fan of gray! But if color is all I have to complain about I'll just shut up. Thanks for the excellent medium of discussion.... and the moderator humor!
A1

I like the state breakdowns for classifieds also, however, I am curious as to why when I do a seven day bump, it takes quite awhile for it to show up at the top of my 'state'.
It does go right away to the top of the 'all states' list, why not the individual right away also? This happen to anyone else? Haven't timed it every time, but as I started writing this, it had been over twenty minutes. Overall, the new version is okay after re-learning to navigate through it!

When I get to the bottom of a thread, I have to scroll all the way back to the the top to get to the link to go back to the section I'm reading to see the listing for the other threads in the section. There used to be a link at the bottom also so I didn't have to scroll back up to the top. I know there is the "Quick Navigation" bar, but it's pretty clunky.

Other than that, the same complaint about the excessive brightness.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top