JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For me it has been slow for a while. Pages load 99 percent and then hang for ten seconds. I suspect that it is the new animated logos of the advertisers in the top rows. Can't we live without animations?..........................elsullo

I feel the need to bump this up again. The slow loading pages that just hang there unopened for no good reason is making this site a lot of no-fun to visit anymore. And no, it has nothing to do with my computer or connection---it is THIS site only. I used to visit every day; now I just don't know when I might visit if this keeps up.......................elsullo

For me it has been slow for a while. Pages load 99 percent and then hang for ten seconds. I suspect that it is the new animated logos of the advertisers in the top rows. Can't we live without animations?..........................elsullo

not sure yet --my eyes keep looking for -blue tones- black, gray, and red at times will be just fine--
seems a little slow at times--mite be the traffic increase though--(we are getting an enormous ammount of members)
other then that ,it;s starting to settle in

thanks.......steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top