JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And then it wasn't...

Well at least it wasn't powder or primers this time.

20170115_171153.jpg

A clean uncluttered bench is a happy bench.

Doesn't prevent spills though believe me.

How do you like your reverse rotation turret?

At least it was only 500 this time. I might have dropped a thousand once.
Just don't drop that big glass pickle jar full of live primers though!

Seriously, to the n00bs, that's the classic thing most all reloading manuals tell you not to do.. so don't unsleeve live primers and decant them into a jar.

I keep my primers in their original bricks, but that doesn't stop me from dropping a tray on rare occasions. One time I had 200 small pistol in the flipper tray and dropped one primer. I set the tray carefully on the bench and when I bent down to pick up the one on the floor my hat bill caught the full tray and flipped it over like a tiddley wink. It took me about 2 hours to find them all lol. My wife was sitting across the bench reading and she just got up and left. Ridiculous.

I need to get one of those dust pans on a stick, you know the ones that you see at the fast food restaurants when the workers are walking around with a broom and one of those things to sweep and then pick it up & the trash is in there... no kneeling or bending over anymore......;)
Work smart not hard......

I need to become a millionaire by developing a "lead magnet" to keep handy at reloading benches...hmmm... Maybe that crystal skull on the last Indiana Jones movie... it was able to attract everything from ferrous metals to gold!:rolleyes:

I need to get one of those dust pans on a stick, you know the ones that you see at the fast food restaurants when the workers are walking around with a broom and one of those things to sweep and then pick it up & the trash is in there... no kneeling or bending over anymore......;)
Work smart not hard......

Good idea! I need to get one of these for around the house:

image_25278.jpg
$3 at harbor freight. We have one at work, same exact model, and it does pretty well & picks up odd shaped stuff reasonably well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top