JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SO if I take a .45 and shoot the bolt where it enters the door jam your saying it won't allow me to push the door open?

Also if you ever watched the movie "No Country For Old Men" the bad dude in the movie used a Bolt gun (like they kill cattle with in a slaughter house) to punch the tumbler set out of a number of doors. This would then allow him to rotate the knob and open the door as there was no longer anything keeping the knob from rotating and pulling back on the bolt.

nocountryholdstill.gif

A bit off topic but a training round for the M79 / M203 will open a door.
( its basically a 40mm shotgun slug with orange paint )
Andy

I have hanging square steel targets welded to a 1/2 inch round steel rod. Granted it's mild steel but I have had to replace the rods more than once because a cast 158g 38 special bullet cut it in half. I would not have believed it. A 12 gauge slug will take a door off the hinges, or at least so I was told by a law enforcement instructor.

Found a standard school locker size Master padlock with no key. Hung it on a board with a nail and shot it repeatedly with a 6-shot .357 magnum revolver causing significant physical damage with each round. I don't recall exactly how many rounds it took to break it off the hasp (this was 30 years ago), but I do remember reloading. Surprisingly stubborn.

I'd love to see Tarantino do 3-4 minutes of dialog between a couple knuckle-dragging gangster wanna-bees trying to break into something that way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top