JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would like to ask a couple questions of the group.
1)Who here thinks pot is only grown in Mexico? What about all the bud grown in the Rogue Valley? (tons) What about Humbolt County CA? (yet more tonnage)
2)Is meth cooked anywhere besides Mexico? I think it is!

3) Using the "fueling the violence" line of thinking, and since we have the "less restrictive' gun laws, shouldn't we be killing more people on this side of the border?
After all, the dope isn't just transported across into AZ/NM/TX and consumed there. IT gets transported all the way to WA/MN/NY etc.
If the American doper and/or guns is/are responsible, why aren't we killing people at the same rate once the dope crosses the border?
4) Who here thinks if guns were removed from the equation, that fewer incidences of strong arm tactics, assault, violence etc., in Mexico would occur involving the drug trade?

5)Don't you think that the drug growers/makers/transporters/dealers would just hire bigger, faster meaner thugs and arm them with more effective clubs and knives?

I do!

IMO, this all boils down to societal breakdown in the face of inadequate policing and corruption on the Mexican side of the border. Think anarchy here. The most violent/physical/largest among them get their way. That and a culture that embraces and fosters machismo, combativeness and physical dominance as a central tenet.

Until Mexico, as a country, decides to turn away from their existing view of human relationships they will have this problem. Drugs aren't the only toxic thing they are importing to America.

Don't believe me? Have a look at Mexican gangs on this side of the border. Then look into the relationship those that embrace "multiculturalism" share with those that advocate gun control.
You will find that they are one in the same.
They are in denial that some cultures/societies and their "norms" just aren't suited to civil discourse.
Looking for a remedy on THIS side of the border, in gun control or the drug trade is expensive and foolish at best, and will only serve to further restrict the liberties of Americans.

Hey, that wasn't a "COUPLE questions"... that was five.
If you made it past the first 2 (couple), that means you were at least following my line of thinking.
And besides, who's counting? Think I should change "couple" to "few"?
:D
They were also rhetorical so you weren't ACTUALLY asking the group anything! :D
Actually I was. They may have been rhetorical to you and me, but there are literally thousands on this side of the border, and the left side of the political spectrum, that need to answer those questions to justify their thought processes about gun control, multiculturalism and drug use/abuse.
Principal among them is our Secretary of State, President and the voting supporters of them.
Maybe, just maybe, if they can see the correlation they will:
1) Realize the futility and/or the counter productivity of their actions.
Or
2) Show the country their true intent, which I believe is to unravel the fabric that our country and society is made of.

And as much as we like to joke about this stuff in online forums, it is serious business.
So serious that our country (as we know it), our lives and livelihoods, and our children's future freedoms are at stake!

If there are any leftists out there that can give me honest answers to the questions above, speak now.
Or be prepared to have your political philosophy relegated to the rubbish pile of failed social and societal experiments.

The problem isn't about guns, or even drugs. It is about how/what a society teaches it's members in dealing with others, adversity, and greed.
If the survival of "the culture" suffers in the process, then maybe that culture wasn't worth saving.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top