JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for an upgraded replacement for my stock A2 trigger
It's a hbar and I'd like to bring my pull down to something more desirable for 'long range' situations (500-1000 yds)
Welcoming any suggestions, recommendations, or proposals

Looking for an upgraded replacement for my stock A2 trigger
It's a hbar and I'd like to bring my pull down to something more desirable for 'long range' situations (500-1000 yds)
Welcoming any suggestions, recommendations, or proposals
I have a "velocity" drop in trigger. 3# pull. Cheaper then all the big name brands. Have 2 M+ rounds thru it. Love it:cool::cool:

There is you tube videos on smoothing out the trigger if price is a big factor.
My vote for after market if the Chip McCormick drop in About $180+- and it is smooth and light.3#s I guess

I also have a velocity trigger in one of my ar it's a 3# and it has a nice clean pull. But my other ar has a cmc 2 stage 2&2 trigger and it's by far the best trigger I've had, but it is pricey at around $217.

I have the JP adjustable trigger, at +- $110 it is a good value on a great adjustable single stage trigger. I wouldn't bother with the JP spring kit on a stock trigger though, I tried it on one and couldn't tell a significant difference over the stock springs. FWIW, a little polishing and spring lightening is a pretty good cheap way to go for a plinking gun.

lots of good leads, thanks everyone
I think now I'm looking for a 2 stage for under 150 there are far fewer options than when I started.
I'll post a brief review here whenever I decide

The G2S would fit the OP's requirement.
I've seen them on sale for as low as $110.
Don't appear to be on sale now.

Keep in mind that most of the drop-n cassette type triggers cannot retain standard pins.
You have to be cool with E-clips, buttonheads, dogbones, etc on the outside of your receiver.

G2S is not a cassette type.
It installs like the standard, mil spec trigger.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top