JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for an upgraded replacement for my stock A2 trigger
It's a hbar and I'd like to bring my pull down to something more desirable for 'long range' situations (500-1000 yds)
Welcoming any suggestions, recommendations, or proposals

Looking for an upgraded replacement for my stock A2 trigger
It's a hbar and I'd like to bring my pull down to something more desirable for 'long range' situations (500-1000 yds)
Welcoming any suggestions, recommendations, or proposals
I have a "velocity" drop in trigger. 3# pull. Cheaper then all the big name brands. Have 2 M+ rounds thru it. Love it:cool::cool:

There is you tube videos on smoothing out the trigger if price is a big factor.
My vote for after market if the Chip McCormick drop in About $180+- and it is smooth and light.3#s I guess

I also have a velocity trigger in one of my ar it's a 3# and it has a nice clean pull. But my other ar has a cmc 2 stage 2&2 trigger and it's by far the best trigger I've had, but it is pricey at around $217.

I have the JP adjustable trigger, at +- $110 it is a good value on a great adjustable single stage trigger. I wouldn't bother with the JP spring kit on a stock trigger though, I tried it on one and couldn't tell a significant difference over the stock springs. FWIW, a little polishing and spring lightening is a pretty good cheap way to go for a plinking gun.

lots of good leads, thanks everyone
I think now I'm looking for a 2 stage for under 150 there are far fewer options than when I started.
I'll post a brief review here whenever I decide

The G2S would fit the OP's requirement.
I've seen them on sale for as low as $110.
Don't appear to be on sale now.

Keep in mind that most of the drop-n cassette type triggers cannot retain standard pins.
You have to be cool with E-clips, buttonheads, dogbones, etc on the outside of your receiver.

G2S is not a cassette type.
It installs like the standard, mil spec trigger.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top