JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is an excellent question we should all be asking our sheriff. I am not completely sure of my sheriiff's position and I did ask him a while back about his perception of the constitution regarding firearms and 1st and 2nd amendments. I did this via email and we conversed about other matters as well . But when I asked this specific question he simply did not answer ? Our previous sheriff was the guy that sent the president of Mexico a bill for all the illegal aliens in his jail ! so I do not see his lack of an answer as a good sign particularly here in Umatilla county ? I do know there is a lot of corruption in different forms in this county , but these days that is par for the course here in USSA today !

Last Edited:
Columbia County Sheriff Jeff Dickerson believes strongly in the Constitution and has stated so on many occasions and in writing. I do not know if he belongs to this organization or not.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top