Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Is your Sheriff a "constitutional" Sheriff?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Oathkeeper1775, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Oathkeeper1775

Oathkeeper1775 Coast Range Well-Known Member

2. Steve Baze

Steve Baze Active Member

This is an excellent question we should all be asking our sheriff. I am not completely sure of my sheriiff's position and I did ask him a while back about his perception of the constitution regarding firearms and 1st and 2nd amendments. I did this via email and we conversed about other matters as well . But when I asked this specific question he simply did not answer ? Our previous sheriff was the guy that sent the president of Mexico a bill for all the illegal aliens in his jail ! so I do not see his lack of an answer as a good sign particularly here in Umatilla county ? I do know there is a lot of corruption in different forms in this county , but these days that is par for the course here in USSA today !

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  3. Steve Baze

Steve Baze Active Member

would be nice to see a list of who's who with the sheriff's of Oregon and Washington and how they stand ?

4. SHPD_Retired

SHPD_Retired Saint Helens Well-Known Member

Columbia County Sheriff Jeff Dickerson believes strongly in the Constitution and has stated so on many occasions and in writing. I do not know if he belongs to this organization or not.

5. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

I don't know if he's in that club but when I asked him about signing off for NFA guns he said he does it all the time