JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is an excellent question we should all be asking our sheriff. I am not completely sure of my sheriiff's position and I did ask him a while back about his perception of the constitution regarding firearms and 1st and 2nd amendments. I did this via email and we conversed about other matters as well . But when I asked this specific question he simply did not answer ? Our previous sheriff was the guy that sent the president of Mexico a bill for all the illegal aliens in his jail ! so I do not see his lack of an answer as a good sign particularly here in Umatilla county ? I do know there is a lot of corruption in different forms in this county , but these days that is par for the course here in USSA today !

Last Edited:
Columbia County Sheriff Jeff Dickerson believes strongly in the Constitution and has stated so on many occasions and in writing. I do not know if he belongs to this organization or not.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top