JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Although it is great information his videos that millions watch all know now how to open safes, I know how to do some things like I am sure many know things and I would never tell anyone.
Hew should be doing this and telling the manufactures in my opinion not telling the whole public.
The best way get gun safe keep all your stuff in there, also these electronic safes he is showing is even easier then the dial only ones. Sad he had to tell the world about it. Of course if you have a safe and a big dog like we do, well your not gonna have time to use a magnet. LOL

Well, if I'm ever to be a thief I'll just get an old sock, invest in a magnet like that one, and I'm essentially good to go. :rolleyes:

Not a smart move showing the public. Oh well, I use a different method of protecting my stuff. Not that I'd say online, cause that would defeat the purpose.

I have a completely different theory.

Can't find it can't steal it.

A fancy safe shows the thief exactly where the goodies are. if they can't find the goodies they can steel it.

I'm looking into swapping my electronic keypad to a dial....

I had to cut the long guns in half to fit them in that little safe.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top